vrijdag 15 juli 2011

tortoise

tortoise
Hello.
I'll tell a little about turtles.
If you want to know about turtles.
Read on.


Turtles have a strong shield, why they are called turtles.
The shield is slightly ovoid.
Look and you will see the same of everything.

  This is the picture
  Let me just see everything is confused.
blue: neck frill
Green: rim shield
red: vertebrae child
Yellow: ribs shield
Brown: anal shield









now I tell the other plate.
Between a throat plate
2 throat shield
3 arm shield
4 Breastplate
5 plastron
6 pelvic shield
7 anal shield
8 underarm shield
9 bottom shield
10 Dijschild




Many people think or say that a turtle is very slow, so that he is above water, but underwater it is faster than us. When we swim we go pretty fast, but when a turtle swims faster than he us. I also put some pictures on. and if they want to see it you have to go to the laws of the Netherlands version. because I have had a movie for.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten